Victoria leads the Accounts team. She is responsible for efficiently managing the firm’s financial operations. Her responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily operations of the accounting team
- Input and maintenance of general ledger and fixed asset register
- Establishing accounting methods, policies and procedures
- Management of invoicing and payments
- Coordinating annual trust audits
- Liaising with suppliers and external auditors
- Preparation of reports and financial records
- Providing assistance and training on internal systems
Victoria has been with Snedden Hall & Gallop since September 2010 and has worked in Accounts for the duration. She has also spent some time in our Property and Wills & Estates teams providing assistance as a legal clerk.
When she isn’t balancing the books, Victoria heads up the firm’s very active Social Committee.
Victoria loves spending time outdoors and is a keen fitness enthusiast. She enjoys bushwalking, fishing and spending time with her beautiful border collie.