Amanda West is the dedicated paralegal in our wills and estates team, and also assists with administrative and reception work for the firm. She joined Snedden Hall & Gallop in August 2011. In her primary role as paralegal, Amanda assists our lawyers with the management of their practices. Her work includes:
- Conducting legal research;
- Drafting court documents;
- Drafting wills & enduring powers of attorneys;
- Corresponding with clients, financial institutions and state/territory government departments such as revenue and land titles offices;
- Billing; and
- File management and administration.
Outside of work, Amanda is completing a Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith University via distance education. Her spare time is spent between Canberra and the Gold Coast catching up with family and friends, as well as planning and travelling interstate and overseas.
1 / 4