This website is owned and operated by Snedden Hall & Gallop. By accessing or using this website, you agree to the following terms:
- Any matter on this site about the law on any subject is general information only. It is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it constitute legal advice. You should seek legal or other professional advice before relying on or taking action based on information contained on this site.
- While Snedden Hall & Gallop endeavours to ensure that the information provided on its website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, it does not guarantee the site’s currency because there may be delays, errors or omissions.
- All trademarks mentioned on this website belong to their respective owners.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Snedden Hall & Gallop owns the copyright for the content on this website. Prior permission to reproduce, adapt, distribute, store in a retrieval system or transmit any content from this site for commercial purposes must be obtained from Snedden Hall & Gallop.
- Snedden Hall & Gallop is not responsible for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus. It is recommended that prior to using any downloaded file, you carry out a virus check.
- The blog posts, or articles, included on our website represent an overview or a commentary of a subject. We do not provide content in the context of a lawyer-client relationship and no duty of care is assumed or accepted. This does not constitute legal advice.