COVID-19 articles and resources
We are passionate about keeping you up to date about relevant legal developments and helping you navigate the COVID-19 crisis.
Here, you’ll find a collection of useful resources, which we will update as more information becomes available.
COVID-19 Resources: Family Law
COVID-19 Resources: Unit Titles Management
COVID-19 Resources: Video witnessing and certifying
In the ACT Government’s COVID-19 Emergency Response Legislation, legal documents can now be witnessed by video.
This change is effective from 14 May 2020 and valid until the end of a 12- month period in which there has been no COVID-19 public health emergency declaration made by the ACT Government. Read more about it here.
COVID-19 Resources: Business and Employment
- COVID-19 – Code of Conduct for commercial leases implemented in the ACT
- Important employment law updates – COVID-19
- COVID-19 – what is the Code of Conduct for commercial leases?
- COVID-19 and insolvency temporary relief
- Snedden Hall & Gallop Lawyers – Maintaining business through COVID-19
- Business support through COVID-19 – Can I ask employees to take leave?
COVID-19 Resources: Workers compensation
COVID-19 Resources: Superannuation
COVID-19 Resources: Migration
COVID-19: Free webinars
- Dealing with COVID-19: Tips for trades
- Dealing with COVID-19: Who can act for you when you are out of action?
- Dealing with COVID-19: Navigating family law order and parenting plans
- Dealing with COVID-19: Business continuity
- Dealing with COVID-19: Stimulus measures available for businesses
- Dealing with COVID-19: How do I manage my workforce?