Snedden Hall & Gallop Lawyers regularly acts for interstate firms and other professional service providers on an agency basis within Canberra. Our local expertise has provided us with a deep understanding of the legal scene in Canberra.
Not only do we work with many significant businesses and enterprises in Canberra, as well as some government institutions, but we have extensive experience in dealing with the Supreme Court and Magistrates Court, as well as the Federal Court, Family Court and Administrative Appeals Tribunal, the Fair Work Commission and the Australian Human Rights Commission.
We can act as your legal agent in ACT, including issuing and responding to Court proceedings, comprising:
- Applications for injunctive relief
- Assisting in drafting and filing of Court documents
- Attending Court mentions or hearings on your behalf
- Briefing counsel if required and instructing them
- Advising on and attending ACT settlements for commercial and property matters.
Our team is experienced and regularly participates in mediations, other forms of dispute resolution and contested hearings.
Our areas of expertise, and regular agency services, include:
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury and Insurance Law
- Estate Disputes
- Employment Matters
- Planning and Environment
- Taxation of Costs
- Debt Recovery
- Other Business transactions
Get in touch
We'll get back to you within 24 hours or you can call us on
02 6285 8000